Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mesa Falls!!! September 08


Me, Mom, Keitra


Me, Mom, Isaac - Not sure what is going on with mom and Isaac :)



This is a cute picture of Mom, Keitra, and Isaac




I love this picture! The falls are amazing - I do believe this is the lower falls





Great Picture - B E A utiful face Isaac!



Isaac and Keitra - Precious!



Mom posing! I love this picture of you mom!









Mesa Falls in September! Me, Mom, Isaac, and Keitra took a trip up to these falls before school started here at BYU-Idaho



Mesa Falls!!!


I can't remember if these are from the Upper Falls or Lower Falls

Me and Mom



Isaac and Keitra!





It was gorgeous! I loved the moss on rocks

1 comment:

The Knights said...

Bubbs you did great on updating the blog! We love it! haha
The pictures are great and Gabi Lynn is as B E A utiful as ever (yes I know she is still in the womb)
the green backdrop of the page is quite splenderific (compliments of Keitra) We love you and hope to see you soon!!

Quixotical 3 3 column