Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heidi &Heath's Visit Thanksgiving 08!!

A couple of days before Thanksgiving, Dad went in for back surgery. As everyone knows, it went well and he is still recooperating. During that time Heidi and Heath and their kids came to visit. It was so much fun to have them there. We enjoyed their company immensely.

Little miss Saydee May


Ellie- one happy baby!


Heidi and Elli - Ellie in her cute bunny suit!
I do remember it was very soft and warm, I wish I had one!



Saydee enjoying a popcicle with Grandpa!
(Dad basically lived off those popcicles for a couple of days after his surgery, but he is good with sharing!)



*I know these pictures are from a while back, but hey, they are still fun to look at! I am just trying to get caught up on pictures and such things before I start on recent thing.

1 comment:

The Trees said...

Ahhhh, you just made me homesick...again :)
Cute Cute pics! Thanks for those memories. I love you guys and miss you so much!

Quixotical 3 3 column