Monday, July 28, 2008

The Birthday!

Wow I feel really selfish writing everything about me. Well, I turned the 2-1 this weekend! WOOHOO! It was a great weekend. It was great to be able to spend it with mom and dad. Saturday, we all slept in. When we got up, we got ready and went up state to catch a matinee and an early dinner.
We went to the movies and shortly after went to dinner at Outback. It was pretty delicious. I was a little nervous, hoping mom and dad would not have them come and sing to me. So towards the end of dinner the waitress comes by and asks if we are interested in any dessert. Well, Mom said what I was hoping not to hear. She told the waitress it was my birthday. She said she would bring out a complementry scoop of ice cream with fudge and oreos. To my wonerful suprise a lady brought it out and that was it! Halleluja! It was great though. Most delicious.
After dinner we drove back home and just crashed.
Sunday we had the special dinner and birthday cake. I was in taking a nap and when I woke up I smelled the cake baking. Dad was kind enough to make his enchiladas for dinner. It was a great night!
After dinner we decided to go on a walk up the street. Well, that walk lasted about 2 hours. We stopped by people's houses to chat. It was great, we stopped by the Faussett', Bud, and his sisters. We talked for about 45 minutes to an hour and came out with a jar of homemade honey and a bar of homemade honey soap. Then we stopped by our neighbors house and talked for another 30 minutes.
Needless to say we got home around 9 and did the birthday cake.
It was quite the weekend! Thank you Mom and Dad for a wonderful weekend! Your presence made it perfect!

2 comments:

The Trees said...

Breanne I loved hearing about your birthday. Sounds like it was so fun. I sure miss the sweet people over there like the Fausett sisters. I also love taking walks, wished I could have been there for your birthday. I'm glad Mom and Dad made it special for you. I'm soooooo sorry I didn't callyou on your Birthday and your card is late. Please know how much I love you. By the way Heath wants you to marry his best friend if you could work that into your future plans. J/K Actually he's probably not though, he really wants Mike in the family.

Knights Of Price said...

Heidi, No problem about not calling. I wish everyone could of been there, but I have to settle with what I can get and I can't be that selfish. No it was great with mom and dad. What's this about Heath and my future? Is this the same guy you wanted me to get with but then you moved or something? Well, you know I would do anything to try and please Heath, but ya know I might have to put my foot down on this one! hehe j/k. I could always try and squeeze this guy in with my future, ya know it is getting pretty tight what with all the other guys lining up to be in my future. hehe ok I gotta stop. I love you guys!

Quixotical 3 3 column